Friday, February 06, 2009

What good we might do on the Internet

I want to do all the good I can do, and be the best person I can be.
I want everything Baha'u'llah wants for me.
That might include what good I can do on the Internet.
I'd like to be part of some networks of people who are trying to do all the good they can do, and be the best people they can be, encouraging and supporting each other, and learning from each other.
I'd like to be part of some support networks of people who are following Baha'u'llah.
I'd like to help develop those networks.
I'd like to learn what good we can do, individually and together, on the Internet.
I'd like to practice and promote reading people's blogs, learning from them, and learning to offer encouragement and support that really helps.

What can I do next, to make my life more pleasing to God?
Maybe study the dynamics, looking for ideas for developing and applying my capacities.

What can I do next, to do make better use of the Internet?
Maybe study BIA documents some more, looking for ideas.
Maybe browse through some blogs, looking for ideas.

No comments: